How to exploit my creativity in the lady's apartment?

 


Today I wanted to give some tips to create a unique and special apartment. 

Two years ago I made my first work, the titanic.

Here I have a video of how to do it (I recommend that you automatically slow down the speed of the video to see it in more detail): Video

In lady popular there are a lot of objects with which we can create new scenarios.

Today we are going to focus on basic concepts to create a personal apartment.

For Walls / Sky /Water:



                                                           1                                              2

Kitchen furniture will be your allies

For shadows:


You can really use almost anything to shade! Although it is more common to find shadows on table, chairs and kitchen furniture. Everything is to try and experiment!

Windows:

You can have infinite options here, examples:

1. Tables


2. Mirror


3. Closet + Mirror



For Floors: 

These are my favorite articles to do it:



You can also add a skirting!





157 / 5000

Resultados de traducciónIn lady popular there are a lot of objects with which we can create new scenarios. Today we are going to focus on what I used in the main apartment.

Lady Taeyon

No comments:

Post a Comment